Developing your decommissioning strategy is a key phase but how do you determine the optimum delivery approach?
By integrating and supporting your decommissioning strategy, or helping form the strategy, we are well placed to define the decommissioning programme.
Every aspect of your decommissioning project is analysed and key questions are addressed, including:
• What asset and infrastructure modifications need to be made?
• How will the asset and infrastructure be made safe ?
• How will assets be removed and recycled?
• When and how will wells be plugged and abandoned?
• What are the key value drivers and opportunities?
• What are the key scope risks and how do we mitigate them?
Completing detailed analysis at the outset, and getting the programme definition phase right, drives cost and schedule surety and ensures there are no surprises for you during the execution phase.